- Lanyon Investment Company Limited (ASX: LAN) will provide exposure to Lanyon Asset Management’s proven value-oriented and actively engaged investment process.
- LAN will invest in undervalued global and Australian listed equities.
- LAN to raise $25m at an issue price of $5.00 per share.
- Offer expected to open 28 September and close 8 October 2021.
- Lanyon will commit to reinvesting 100% of the after-tax value of all management and performance fees to purchase shares on market, should the company trade at a discount.
The prospectus for the Lanyon Investment Company Limited (ASX: LAN) will be lodged with ASIC on 24th September 2021 and will be available shortly thereafter.
To access the prospectus and the application form click here.
To discuss the offer, please contact Kasey Zinghini (firstname.lastname@example.org).